If your AC unit isn’t working as efficiently as it used to, or if not, it’s time to call in a professional for AC repair. An experienced technician can quickly diagnose the problem and get your AC unit up and running again. Simple maintenance or a tune-up may be needed to get your AC unit back to peak performance.
How does AC Repair work?
The refrigerant in an air conditioner circulates through a closed-loop system. In addition to absorbing heat from the air inside your home, refrigerants also release it outdoors. The refrigeration cycle refers to this process. It is very crucial to have Freon levels that are properly balanced in your air conditioning system. An overfilled compressor can overheat and shut down if there is too much Freon. The air conditioner will not be able to cool properly with less Freon.
Why does your AC need repair?
Your AC unit is one of the most important appliances in your home, and it is important to keep it in good working condition. Unfortunately, AC units can break down over time and may need repair. There are a few reasons why your AC may need repair:
1. The unit needs to be cooling the air properly. This could be due to several factors, such as a dirty air filter or low refrigerant levels.
2. The unit is making strange noises. This could be due to a loose part or something more serious.
3. The unit is leaking water. An evaporator coil may have a problem if it becomes clogged, or perhaps the drain line could be clogged.
Alternatives to AC repair
There are a few alternatives to AC repair that you can try if your air conditioner is not working properly. One option is to clean the unit with a brush or vacuum to remove any dirt or debris blocking the airflow. Another option is to check the thermostat to ensure it is set correctly. If something other than these options works, you may call a professional AC repair service.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Benefits of AC Repair
There are many benefits to having your air conditioner regularly serviced and repaired. The most obvious benefit is that it can help prolong your AC unit’s life, saving you money in the long run. Regular servicing can also help improve your unit’s efficiency, meaning that it will use less energy and therefore cost you less to run. Other benefits of regular AC repair include improved indoor air quality and increased comfort levels. Servicing can help remove dirt, dust, and other contaminants from your unit, improving the quality of the air you and your family breathe. Additionally, well-maintained units tend to operate more quietly than those that haven’t been serviced, meaning you can enjoy a peaceful home environment.
What set us Apart?
There are a few key factors that set us apart from the competition when it comes to AC repair:
- We have a team of highly trained and experienced technicians who can troubleshoot and repair any AC unit.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services, so you can be sure you’re making a wise investment when you choose us.
- You can be sure that you’re getting the highest value for your money with our competitive pricing on all services.
Get a Free Estimate!
Having trouble with your air conditioner? Don’t fret! Every AC repair service we provide comes with a free estimate. Let us diagnose your problem and provide you with a quote as soon as you give us a call. No hidden fees or unexpected charges – we’re always upfront about our pricing. Our same-day service is even available in most cases! What are you waiting for? Keeping cool this summer is our priority, so call Friendswood Air Duct Cleaning Pros today!